1. Melt chips with condensed milk, jam and butter in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Whisk in brandy until blended. Pour into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 1-1/2 hours. Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
2. Melt white chocolate in bowl over hot, not boiling water, stirring constantly; set aside.
3. Shape about 1 tablespoonful of mixture into 1-1/4-inch ball. To shape, roll mixture in your palms. Repeat with remaining mixture; place balls on prepared baking sheet.
4. Spoon melted white chocolate over top one third of each truffle. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
5. Remove from waxed paper; place in miniature paper candy cups. Truffles can be refrigerated 2 to 3 days or frozen several weeks.