1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 4 (1-cup) ramekins with plastic wrap. Place 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream in each ramekin. Top with 1/2 cup coffee ice cream. Fold plastic down on top of ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with waxed paper. Beat sugar and egg yolks in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed 4 minutes or until pale and thick; set aside. Beat egg whites in clean bowl at high speed until stiff but not dry peaks form. Sift flour, cocoa and cornstarch into yolk mixture; stir gently until blended. Fold in egg whites. Carefully spread mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 10 minutes or until cake springs back lightly when touched. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut cake into 3-inch rounds with cookie or biscuit cutter. Place rounds on top of ice cream in ramekins. Brush rounds with liqueur. Freeze until ready to top with meringue.
3. Preheat oven to 525°F. Beat egg whites in clean bowl at high speed until foamy. Slowly add sugar, beating until stiff, glossy peaks form.
4. Remove desserts from ramekins using plastic wrap. Discard plastic wrap. Place desserts, cake side down, on baking sheet. Spread 2/3 cup meringue over each dessert, working quickly to prevent ice cream from melting. Bake 2 minutes or until meringue is golden.
5. Heat whiskey small skillet over low heat 1 minute. Do not boil. Using long-handled match, ignite whiskey. Carefully pour over each dessert. Allow whiskey to burn out; serve immediately.