cups (3 sticks) plus 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
cups granulated sugar
teaspoons vanilla extract
cup all-purpose flour
cup HERSHEY'®S Cocoa
teaspoon baking powder
cups powdered sugar
tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water
teaspoon mint extract
drops green food color
cup HERSHEY'®S SPECIAL DARK® Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'®S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13×9×2-inch baking pan.
2. Place 1 cup (2 sticks) butter in large microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 minutes or until melted. Stir in granulated sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; beat well. Add flour, cocoa and baking powder; beat until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
4. Prepare mint cream center by combining powdered sugar, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, water, mint extract and food color in large bowl. Beat until smooth. Spread evenly on brownies. Cover; refrigerate until cold.
5. Prepare chocolate glaze by placing remaining 6 tablespoons butter and chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute or until mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; pour over chilled dessert. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert.