1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 11×7-inch baking dish. Cut 1/2-inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4-inch shell (save pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
2. Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate; let drain 20 minutes.
3. Combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, chilies, oregano and garlic in medium bowl.
4. Using large spoon, stuff tomato shells with cheese mixture.
5. Arrange tomato shells in prepared dish. Bake 20 minutes. Top with sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup cheese and green onions. Serve with breadsticks.